THE BETHANY LAW CENTER, LLP
6666 N.W. 39th Expressway
Bethany, OK 73008
Direct Line: 405-513-5700
Attorney - Rob Redwine
Rob Redwine earned his J.D., with honors, from the University of Oklahoma School of Law and was inducted into the Order of the Coif in 1998. He began his legal career at Oklahoma’s largest law firm that same year. In 2005, Rob started his own law practice: Robert R. Redwine, P.C. Rob joined The Bethany Law Center, LLP in January 2014.
Rob has extensive experience in the areas his practice primarily focuses on: trust and probate, civil disputes, construction law and adoption litigation. Rob is admitted to all state and federal district courts in Oklahoma.
Rob served in the active duty Air Force prior to entering law school and then continued his military career in the Air Force Reserve. Rob served a total of nearly 28 years in the Air Force as a Missile Operations and Intelligence Officer. He retired from military service in February 2013 at the rank of Brigadier General.
Rob co-authored the motivational book "Minute Motivators for The Military" and is an adjunct professor at Southern Nazarene University. He is an avid sports fan and especially enjoys spending time with his wife, Vicky, and his two adult daughters.
Rob also serves as a Sunday School teacher for a young families class among other church, civic, and veteran activities.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Practice
- Probates and Guardianships
- Construction Law
- Business Transactions/Acquisitions
- Wills/Durable Powers of Attorney/Healthcare Directives
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- 2015-2016 Oklahoma Bar Association Military Assistance Committee
- 2010-2015 Southern Nazarene University Alumni Board of Trustees
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- Canadian County Bar Association
- American Legion
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Air Force Association
- Bachelor of Arts - SNU (1985)
- Master of Arts – Webster University (1993)
- Juris Doctorate – University of Oklahoma (1998)